Legion of Avalon's Chosen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Avalon's Chosen

Site for a Legion of Aion: Avalons Chosen

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Avalon's Chosen new forums. If you are wishing to join Avalon's Chosen. Please go to Town Hall Tab and Recruitment section or Use the Link in Recruitement Status Side bar link for Application Form . Thank you LOAC Staff
Avalon's Chosen would like to welcome our new member Cycloptix and Dielectra. We look forward to many adventures with you all.
Congrats to our members that have been promoted to Munifex. Eshu, Rieku, Caldenfor, Favrin, Mommyof2girls, Cherub, Kataya, and Decesare great job you all keep up the good work.
Notice. current issues with log off button.. temp fix is a small log off button under AC crest. Also Firfox will not auto log you out like IE does for some.

Application Form

Go down 
+3
Mzirad
Aquago
Garthural
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Misery

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 00:47

Have you read and agree to Legion rules and conduct posted on home page?: (found as topic in this forum)
Yes I have read and agree to these terms.

What class are you interested in playing?:
I am very interested in playing an assassin but I am also open to other classes that may benefit the Legion.

What other MMORPG's have you played?:
My first MMO was WOW and I have been playing since WOW went live.

Why have you chosen to play Aion?:
After playing WOW for so long I find myself growing bored of the MMO sadly, so I have decided to end my WOW saga and start my journey insearch of a new MMO. While looking at different MMO's via youtube and through MMO forums I came across Aion about 2 days ago and became very interested. I believe this is going to be a very good game and I can't wait to start playing.

Do you know any actual active Avalon's Chosen legion members that may be able to vouch for you?:
Sadly no but I hope I can get the opportunity to get to know all of Avalons Chosen's members.

If you have been a member of another legion prior. Why did you leave or deciding to leave?:
This is the first legion that I have applied to. I have looked at other legions sites but found that this legion offered exactly what I was looking for.

What is best way to contact you after reviewing you application?: If you use a email please put address here. thank you.
The best way to contact me is through my e-mail. ceames@tampabay.rr.com TY very much for your time and I hope I can join the ranks of Avalons Chosen.
Back to top Go down
Garthural
Hastati
Hastati
Garthural

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 02:23

Welcome Misery. We have looked at your application and have approved your application. We look forward to traveling with you amoungst Aion.

Garthural
Back to top Go down
Aquago
Velites
Velites
Aquago

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 12:00

Welcome Misery! although that seems paradoxic...if that is even a word.
Back to top Go down
Mzirad
Hastati
Hastati
Mzirad

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 21:53

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Eshu
Hastati
Hastati
Eshu

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 22:03

hey, misery^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.mmorpg.com/profile.cfm/username/MustaphaMond
Misery
speculatores
speculatores
Misery

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitime7/23/2009, 02:04

TY guys very much and I am looking forward to taking up arms with you guys and gals.
Back to top Go down

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitime7/23/2009, 07:44

Greetings, Misery Smile
Back to top Go down
Maxxy
Hastati
Hastati
Maxxy

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitime7/23/2009, 12:34

Hello Misery, and welcome to Avalon's Chosen!
Back to top Go down
Róse
Principes
Principes
Róse

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitime7/23/2009, 20:49

Welcome to the legion
Back to top Go down
Misery
speculatores
speculatores
Misery

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitime7/23/2009, 21:19

Again ty all you guys and gals. Im sitting here shaking in my seat waiting for the next closed beta event. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Form
Page 1 of 1