Legion of Avalon's Chosen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Avalon's Chosen

Site for a Legion of Aion: Avalons Chosen

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Avalon's Chosen new forums. If you are wishing to join Avalon's Chosen. Please go to Town Hall Tab and Recruitment section or Use the Link in Recruitement Status Side bar link for Application Form . Thank you LOAC Staff
Avalon's Chosen would like to welcome our new member Cycloptix and Dielectra. We look forward to many adventures with you all.
Congrats to our members that have been promoted to Munifex. Eshu, Rieku, Caldenfor, Favrin, Mommyof2girls, Cherub, Kataya, and Decesare great job you all keep up the good work.
Notice. current issues with log off button.. temp fix is a small log off button under AC crest. Also Firfox will not auto log you out like IE does for some.

Application to Join Avalon's Chosen

Go down 
+5
Maxxy
Mzirad
sidant
Aquago
Garthural
9 posters
AuthorMessage
E_S_H_U

Application to Join Avalon's Chosen Empty
PostSubject: Application to Join Avalon's Chosen   Application to Join Avalon's Chosen I_icon_minitime7/20/2009, 02:57

Hi. My name is Eshu and I met some of the legion's members in CB4. Below is my application. Hope you're all having as much fun as I am playing. ^_^

---------------------------------

Have you read and agree to Legion rules and conduct posted on home page?:

Yes, I have read them. They are straightforward and sensible enough. I have no issues with anything and think the looting rules and legion bank are smart ideas.

What class are you interested in playing?:

Cleric, primarily. I know that it shows "low demand" on your page, but it's always been my job, even though I'm more of a crafter/merchant by habit.

What other MMORPG's have you played?:

FFXI (from NA PC launch until maybe a year ago). UO before that, but only until EA screwed it all up. Stopped playing after that.

Why have you chosen to play Aion?:

I'm a fan of MMORPG's, have wanted to start playing again but don't have the heart to go back to FFXI. If I'm going to give a lot of my time to something, I want it to be fresh and new. While some of the quests get repetitive and are pretty standard, Aion's world is awesome and the game is very polished. I enjoy the lore, music, and from what little grouping I've experienced, it looks like a promising title.

I'm not much of a PvP'er (or even PvE'er to be honest), but this game is fun enough and straight forward enough that I think even I will manage to hold my own and find PvP enjoyable. It's been fun so far and I've read up/watched youtube videos about the experience of others who have played in Korean/Chinese betas and/or are even now playing the Chinese client. All in all, I think this game is solid.

Do you know any actual active Avalon's Chosen legion members that may be able to vouch for you?:

Can't remember how to spell all the names and one person left at the beginning, but I played with Casilynn, Mzirad, Ophelia, Brolhms(sp?) and one or two others (names just escape me attm). I just joined up with their legion group, so it was just a one time PT, but they said I did okay.

If you have been a member of another legion prior. Why did you leave or deciding to leave?:

I'm a member of another legion at the moment and joined by invitation from a member who was really friendly and open and who assured me the other members were the same. It just hasn't gone the way I hoped, though I wanted to give them a fair shot before applying with your legion.

I haven't had any problems with them exactly, but this is the second CB event I've been a part of the legion and I haven't played with *any* of them, met any of them face to face, and haven't noticed any of them playing as groups or working on some stuff together (I don't expect play to be all about legion activities, all of the time... but, it seems like they are all just playing solo or maybe in duo's of other legion members they know).

Add to that the fact that I've introduced myself and said hello, but it seemed like all they're interested in is talking to established members and they just kinda ignore me. I know you get close to those you've gamed with for a long time and new members take awhile to prove themselves, but I've just felt kinda invisible.

When your legion members asked me if I might be interested in joining last night, I wanted to say "yes" instantly, but I felt like I should give this other legion one more day to see if they did any group activities or were more welcoming to a new member. I just didn't want to be "disloyal," but I feel like I can't form any bonds or connections with people I don't ever talk or play with, so it's not like I'm backing out on them.

Your members were fun to play with and I can tell they enjoy each other's company. Though that's not everything to me in a game, it would be nice to group up and tear through some mobs and quests when the time comes.

What is best way to contact you after reviewing you application?:

Please email: e_s_h_u@hotmail.com

Application Availability Info: (example)

I'm a teacher, but am likely taking the next year off (jr. high kids = burnt me out big time). So, this next year I might have more free time but I will still be taking some classes and substituting from time to time. Still, I will likely be available most weekends and evening. I am a nightowl, as well, so I will probably be one of those freaks you see logged in at 4am when you sign in just to check if any of you items sold... ;^_^

FWIW, I'm in AZ... so PST, more or less (though we don't observe daylight savings). Like I said, though... I keep weird hours. Also, I'm going on vacation in mid-August, so there are times I will just disappear for a week or so, but it will be rare.
Back to top Go down
Garthural
Hastati
Hastati
Garthural

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Avalon's Chosen   Application to Join Avalon's Chosen I_icon_minitime7/20/2009, 03:31

Greetings there Eshu. We have reveiwed your application and we would like to welcome to the legion. We look forward to many travels with you. Your forums accout has been activated

Garthural
Back to top Go down
Aquago
Velites
Velites
Aquago

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Avalon's Chosen   Application to Join Avalon's Chosen I_icon_minitime7/20/2009, 15:08

Welcome E_S_H_U!
Back to top Go down
sidant
Sagittarii
Sagittarii
sidant

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Avalon's Chosen   Application to Join Avalon's Chosen I_icon_minitime7/20/2009, 15:30

You played FFXI....And for a long time at that!
You are officially my new best friend!
Welcome to the legion!!
Back to top Go down
Mzirad
Hastati
Hastati
Mzirad

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Avalon's Chosen   Application to Join Avalon's Chosen I_icon_minitime7/20/2009, 19:06

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Maxxy
Hastati
Hastati
Maxxy

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Avalon's Chosen   Application to Join Avalon's Chosen I_icon_minitime7/20/2009, 22:41

Hi there E_S_H_U, and welcome to Avalon's Chosen.
Back to top Go down
Eshu
Hastati
Hastati
Eshu

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Avalon's Chosen   Application to Join Avalon's Chosen I_icon_minitime7/21/2009, 00:03

Hey, thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. It's been fun to group up in game and I appreciate the invitation to join. I look forward to teaming up.

@Sidant... glad to meet another lover of the delightful masochism that was exploring Vanadiel ... ;~_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.mmorpg.com/profile.cfm/username/MustaphaMond
Draclich
Sagittarii
Sagittarii
Draclich

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Avalon's Chosen   Application to Join Avalon's Chosen I_icon_minitime7/21/2009, 04:57

Eshu,

Welcome to the Legion. If you get to 25+ next beta I would love to have you in the Abyss ad to introduce you to the wonderful world of PvP in Aion. I got in on the final day of CB4 and it was a blast. Definately would be better with a healer by my side though.

Had fun with you at Krall and look forward to playing with you again soon. You can get a lot of good information off the forums so please read up on the pertinate sections.
Back to top Go down
Eshu
Hastati
Hastati
Eshu

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Avalon's Chosen   Application to Join Avalon's Chosen I_icon_minitime7/21/2009, 05:58

Thanks, Drac. The PvP will be crazy, I'm sure. Just be prepared to behold my pygmy man smiting those Asmod scum with reckless abandon. There will be no healing when we see those fiends.... no mercy... only death. Death and unbridled destruction.... ;-P

Strangely enough, I have been reading the forum... Still poking around, but my favorite info. so far was a link by Garth about how to know what the different difficulty of mobs is. Good stuff, of course.^^

Am just now looking into the crafting section. You are active players and I like reading through your posts. I can tell it will be fun teaming with all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mmorpg.com/profile.cfm/username/MustaphaMond
Jasnia
Socii
Socii
Jasnia

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Avalon's Chosen   Application to Join Avalon's Chosen I_icon_minitime7/21/2009, 06:34

Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/TFowler09?ref=profile
White Dove
Socii
Socii
White Dove

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Avalon's Chosen   Application to Join Avalon's Chosen I_icon_minitime7/21/2009, 18:36

Welcome to Avalon's Chosen Eshu!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to Join Avalon's Chosen   Application to Join Avalon's Chosen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to Join Avalon's Chosen
Page 1 of 1