Legion of Avalon's Chosen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Avalon's Chosen

Site for a Legion of Aion: Avalons Chosen

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Avalon's Chosen new forums. If you are wishing to join Avalon's Chosen. Please go to Town Hall Tab and Recruitment section or Use the Link in Recruitement Status Side bar link for Application Form . Thank you LOAC Staff
Avalon's Chosen would like to welcome our new member Cycloptix and Dielectra. We look forward to many adventures with you all.
Congrats to our members that have been promoted to Munifex. Eshu, Rieku, Caldenfor, Favrin, Mommyof2girls, Cherub, Kataya, and Decesare great job you all keep up the good work.
Notice. current issues with log off button.. temp fix is a small log off button under AC crest. Also Firfox will not auto log you out like IE does for some.

Pick Me! Pick Me!

Go down 
+3
Aquago
Eshu
Garthural
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerrisa

Pick Me!  Pick Me! Empty
PostSubject: Pick Me! Pick Me!   Pick Me!  Pick Me! I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 00:23

Have you read and agree to Legion rules and conduct posted on home page?: (found as topic in this forum)
Yes

What class are you interested in playing?:
Chanter

What other MMORPG's have you played?:
I'm not sure if they are considered MMORPGs, but I've played Diablo1 and Diablo2

Why have you chosen to play Aion?:
I haven't played any computer games in over a year so I was looking for a nice RPG to play and stumbled upon Aion. After seeing all the screenshots and the videos I preordered a game and tested in CBT3. My husband saw me playing and tried it out. He loved it so much, even though he's having a hard time using the controls and dies a lot (which is why Im playing a chanter lol), that he preordered a game for himself. We played in CBT4 and had a blast..he dies I revive him lol. Anyway it's a great game for us to bond with. ( he won't be applying to join any legions...lucky for everyone lol)

Do you know any actual active Avalon's Chosen legion members that may be able to vouch for you?:
I found out from Aion Source that I was playing with Garthural. It's up to him if he wants to vouch for me. I did let his life drop a bit from mis-targeting him a couple times hehe

If you have been a member of another legion prior. Why did you leave or deciding to leave?:
I was in a guild once but never a Legion.

What is best way to contact you after reviewing you application?: If you use a email please put address here. thank you.
tia129@hotmail.com

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Back to top Go down
Garthural
Hastati
Hastati
Garthural

Pick Me!  Pick Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Me! Pick Me!   Pick Me!  Pick Me! I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 02:10

Greetings there Jerrisa. You healed just fine. After review of your application we look forward to having you along for the ride of Aion with Avalon's Chosen right by your side.

Garthural
Back to top Go down

Pick Me!  Pick Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Me! Pick Me!   Pick Me!  Pick Me! I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 08:00

Thank you. cat

Btw I'll see what I can do about getting Vent (ventrilo). If anything I'll try to get it to listen. flower
Back to top Go down
Garthural
Hastati
Hastati
Garthural

Pick Me!  Pick Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Me! Pick Me!   Pick Me!  Pick Me! I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 08:52

Sounds good Jerrisa . We look forward to seeing you around our family of Avalon's Chosen.

Garthural
Back to top Go down
Eshu
Hastati
Hastati
Eshu

Pick Me!  Pick Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Me! Pick Me!   Pick Me!  Pick Me! I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 08:53

Welcome to the legion. Your husband sounds cool! I think the two of you playing because it's a good way to bond is one of the best things I've heard today. I hope he keeps at it and that you speak up if the two of you ever need a hand. I'd be glad to help and though new, my impression is that everybody would be happy to as well. I realize it's a bonding thing for you two, though.

What class does he play, btw? (sorry if you mentioned it in your app, but didn't notice it)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mmorpg.com/profile.cfm/username/MustaphaMond
Aquago
Velites
Velites
Aquago

Pick Me!  Pick Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Me! Pick Me!   Pick Me!  Pick Me! I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 12:02

Welcome Jerisa!
Back to top Go down

Pick Me!  Pick Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Me! Pick Me!   Pick Me!  Pick Me! I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 19:38

Thanks Eshu and Aquago Smile

Eshu,

You're right. I didn't mention what class my husband was playing because it was kind of embarassing. We started new chars together so that we'd level together but we never made it to ascension. He tends to get dizzy after playing for about 30 minutes so we had to take several breaks. We had about 4-5 hours of actual online time but only reached lvl 7 (we spent over 2 of those hours killing many many many Pigs in the forest lol). He started with a Warrior class but is still undecided what subclass he wants to be. I was making another Chanter. I told him to make a Gladiator so he can kill while I heal him but he didn't like how I was avoiding healing him (this was intentional...I had to show him who's the boss!!). Anyway, he may try a Templar. O_o
Back to top Go down
Eshu
Hastati
Hastati
Eshu

Pick Me!  Pick Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Me! Pick Me!   Pick Me!  Pick Me! I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 21:03

heh heh... that's cool too. I hope the legion's tanks and melee DPS are taking note that you are one chanter that they better not mess with. ;-)

And I hope your husband gets to ascend and then you can rez him after he dies from not knowing his limitations while flying. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.mmorpg.com/profile.cfm/username/MustaphaMond
Mzirad
Hastati
Hastati
Mzirad

Pick Me!  Pick Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Me! Pick Me!   Pick Me!  Pick Me! I_icon_minitime7/22/2009, 21:52

Welcome
Back to top Go down
sidant
Sagittarii
Sagittarii
sidant

Pick Me!  Pick Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Me! Pick Me!   Pick Me!  Pick Me! I_icon_minitime7/23/2009, 00:07

Now if I could only get my wife to not get mad at me for killing woodland creatures whenever we tried to play mmos maybe she would play with me!!
Only game I can get my wife to play these days is Puzzle quest (WHICH IS AWESOME BTW) and she kicks my butt >_<.
Glad to have ya btw! Look forward to having a good time with yall!
Back to top Go down

Pick Me!  Pick Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Me! Pick Me!   Pick Me!  Pick Me! I_icon_minitime7/23/2009, 07:36

@Eshu lol....he can walk

@Mzirad Thank you Smile

@sidant OMG It must have been you that I saw leaving a trail of dead squirrels and farm animals all over. It must be a guy thing...
Back to top Go down
Maxxy
Hastati
Hastati
Maxxy

Pick Me!  Pick Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Me! Pick Me!   Pick Me!  Pick Me! I_icon_minitime7/23/2009, 12:39

Welcome Jerrisa! Glad to have you with us. My husband will only play solitaire. He likes his computer for Craigslist, and mapquest, when he needs to go somewhere he has never been:)

I think it is great he is playing with you.
Back to top Go down
Róse
Principes
Principes
Róse

Pick Me!  Pick Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Me! Pick Me!   Pick Me!  Pick Me! I_icon_minitime7/23/2009, 20:50

Welcome to the legion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pick Me!  Pick Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Me! Pick Me!   Pick Me!  Pick Me! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick Me! Pick Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legion of Avalon's Chosen :: Recruitment :: Recruitment Prospects :: Prospect Applications :: Approved applications. :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: