Legion of Avalon's Chosen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Avalon's Chosen

Site for a Legion of Aion: Avalons Chosen

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Avalon's Chosen new forums. If you are wishing to join Avalon's Chosen. Please go to Town Hall Tab and Recruitment section or Use the Link in Recruitement Status Side bar link for Application Form . Thank you LOAC Staff
Avalon's Chosen would like to welcome our new member Cycloptix and Dielectra. We look forward to many adventures with you all.
Congrats to our members that have been promoted to Munifex. Eshu, Rieku, Caldenfor, Favrin, Mommyof2girls, Cherub, Kataya, and Decesare great job you all keep up the good work.
Notice. current issues with log off button.. temp fix is a small log off button under AC crest. Also Firfox will not auto log you out like IE does for some.

Welcome to our new members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garthural
Hastati
Hastati
Garthural

Welcome to our new members Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our new members   Welcome to our new members I_icon_minitime7/23/2009, 16:16

Greetings everyone I would like to officially greet the new members who have joined our ranks. We would like to welcome Caldenfor, Eshu, Favrin, Gumbybacca, Reiku, Jerrisa, Misery, and Gunstar. These new members have joined us with in the last week and we look forward to seeing you all in the vast world of Aion. And to get to know you all better over the course of time as we near the NA release. So again welcome to Avalon's Chosen

Garthural

Last edited by Garthural on 7/23/2009, 22:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caldenfor
Hastati
Hastati

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new members   Welcome to our new members I_icon_minitime7/23/2009, 17:21

*Ahem*

Caldenfor

Thanks for the welcome.

Caldenfor
Back to top Go down
Eshu
Hastati
Hastati
Eshu

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new members   Welcome to our new members I_icon_minitime7/24/2009, 00:29

yeah... thank you, and everybody else, for the warm welcome. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.mmorpg.com/profile.cfm/username/MustaphaMond
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our new members   Welcome to our new members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our new members
Page 1 of 1