Legion of Avalon's Chosen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Avalon's Chosen

Site for a Legion of Aion: Avalons Chosen

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Avalon's Chosen new forums. If you are wishing to join Avalon's Chosen. Please go to Town Hall Tab and Recruitment section or Use the Link in Recruitement Status Side bar link for Application Form . Thank you LOAC Staff
Avalon's Chosen would like to welcome our new member Cycloptix and Dielectra. We look forward to many adventures with you all.
Congrats to our members that have been promoted to Munifex. Eshu, Rieku, Caldenfor, Favrin, Mommyof2girls, Cherub, Kataya, and Decesare great job you all keep up the good work.
Notice. current issues with log off button.. temp fix is a small log off button under AC crest. Also Firfox will not auto log you out like IE does for some.

Application submit for Mommyof2girls.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Garthural
Hastati
Hastati
Garthural

Application submit for Mommyof2girls. Empty
PostSubject: Application submit for Mommyof2girls.   Application submit for Mommyof2girls. I_icon_minitime7/9/2009, 22:33

The application submitted by Mommyof2girls is as follows:

Quote:
Have you read and agree to Legion rules and conduct posted on home page?:
Yes

What class are you interested in playing?:
Priest not sure if I'll go with Cleric or Chanter yet

What other MMORPG's have you played?:
EQ 1 and 2, DAoC, Diablo 1 and 2, Horizons, Vanguard, Warhammer Online, Ultima Online

Why have you chosen to play Aion?:
I loved EQ and it's one of the games I stuck with for years... Aion really reminds me of EQ more so then the others I have tried.

Do you know any actual active Avalon's Chosen legion members that may be able to vouch for you?:
mhoward48

If you have been a member of another legion prior. Why did you leave or deciding to leave?:
haven't been in a legion

What is best way to contact you after reviewing you application?:

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> Don't Know
Back to top Go down
Garthural
Hastati
Hastati
Garthural

PostSubject: Re: Application submit for Mommyof2girls.   Application submit for Mommyof2girls. I_icon_minitime7/11/2009, 05:54

We have reveiwed your application and have approved it. We look forward to having you amoungst our ranks.

Garthural

Last edited by Garthural on 7/16/2009, 19:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draclich
Sagittarii
Sagittarii
Draclich

PostSubject: Re: Application submit for Mommyof2girls.   Application submit for Mommyof2girls. I_icon_minitime7/11/2009, 13:29

I hope she comes back. I need more old ppl like me in the legion.
Back to top Go down
Mzirad
Hastati
Hastati
Mzirad

PostSubject: Re: Application submit for Mommyof2girls.   Application submit for Mommyof2girls. I_icon_minitime7/12/2009, 19:55

Welcome to Avalon's Chosen. Your game list looks like mine. And actually good to see someone else claim a game(Horizons) that most people never put or admit playing.
Back to top Go down
Draclich
Sagittarii
Sagittarii
Draclich

PostSubject: Re: Application submit for Mommyof2girls.   Application submit for Mommyof2girls. I_icon_minitime7/13/2009, 22:36

What's Horizons?
Back to top Go down
Mzirad
Hastati
Hastati
Mzirad

PostSubject: Re: Application submit for Mommyof2girls.   Application submit for Mommyof2girls. I_icon_minitime7/13/2009, 22:46

A old game now called Istaria. You could play a dragon and after assention you could fly.
here is a link.
Old game
Back to top Go down
Maxxy
Hastati
Hastati
Maxxy

PostSubject: Re: Application submit for Mommyof2girls.   Application submit for Mommyof2girls. I_icon_minitime7/14/2009, 16:25

Since Mommy of 2 girls is my daughter I can vouch for her:) One of the best healers I have ever played with. I love playing with her. She is sweet considerate, and always helping others. Of course lately she is busy with her two little girls. Glad she still gets a chance to play too.
Back to top Go down
Garthural
Hastati
Hastati
Garthural

PostSubject: Re: Application submit for Mommyof2girls.   Application submit for Mommyof2girls. I_icon_minitime7/16/2009, 19:43

Ok Maxxy i just got a email from you daughter and hope we can get her all taken care of for here account here.
Back to top Go down
White Dove
Socii
Socii
White Dove

PostSubject: hi   Application submit for Mommyof2girls. I_icon_minitime7/16/2009, 20:38

Hi all,
Thanks for including me in Avalon. Horizons still needed a lot of work before it was released so it didn't do to well. It had a great crafting system, all the nodes and the craft stations were in the same area so you didn't have to lug all your crafting supplies back to town and if you needed more ore or whatever just take some from the node you're practically stepping on.
Back to top Go down
Mzirad
Hastati
Hastati
Mzirad

PostSubject: Re: Application submit for Mommyof2girls.   Application submit for Mommyof2girls. I_icon_minitime7/16/2009, 21:21

Really hated to quit that game. Mordru the Blue and Horton Gimpstomper still exist in the game. Still have one active account in that game which will expire shortly and not renew.
Back to top Go down
White Dove
Socii
Socii
White Dove

PostSubject: Horizons   Application submit for Mommyof2girls. I_icon_minitime7/21/2009, 18:09

I didn't play it for very long myself, the dragon characters were a refreshing idea though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application submit for Mommyof2girls.   Application submit for Mommyof2girls. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application submit for Mommyof2girls.
Page 1 of 1