Legion of Avalon's Chosen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Avalon's Chosen

Site for a Legion of Aion: Avalons Chosen

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Avalon's Chosen new forums. If you are wishing to join Avalon's Chosen. Please go to Town Hall Tab and Recruitment section or Use the Link in Recruitement Status Side bar link for Application Form . Thank you LOAC Staff
Avalon's Chosen would like to welcome our new member Cycloptix and Dielectra. We look forward to many adventures with you all.
Congrats to our members that have been promoted to Munifex. Eshu, Rieku, Caldenfor, Favrin, Mommyof2girls, Cherub, Kataya, and Decesare great job you all keep up the good work.
Notice. current issues with log off button.. temp fix is a small log off button under AC crest. Also Firfox will not auto log you out like IE does for some.

Vent Information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garthural
Hastati
Hastati
Garthural

Vent Information Empty
PostSubject: Vent Information   Vent Information I_icon_minitime7/8/2009, 23:31

Hello all this is the new legion vent server information.

IP : tx4.ugt-servers.com

port: 25239

pass : ladymorgana

Since there has been several problems for folks and xfire we have chosen to move earlier then planned on to a vent server.

Ventrillo is now up and running: Please donate to keep it up. All donations are warranted. But think on this if 27 people pay 50 cents each a month that pays for the vent service. http://ugt-servers.com/r/6rj is the link.

Note: Please make your vent name your planned character name so we can get used to associating each person with there accounts. Thank you very much in this manner.
Back to top Go down

Vent Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Information   Vent Information I_icon_minitime7/10/2009, 11:56

One more thing this is a vent to be supported by the legion not just one person so please click the donation link on the portal. If we all pay just a little bit it will cover it. Thank you so much.

Dirty D.
Back to top Go down
Garthural
Hastati
Hastati
Garthural

Vent Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Information   Vent Information I_icon_minitime7/13/2009, 01:15

Vent Conduct. This has been brought up so it will need to be addressed.

While on vent we need to keep the four letter words and such down to a minimum do to we do have people that have kids and family members running around there house durning the afternoons and early evening. Yes as the evening goes on and the kids are in bed then people can be more laxed in the tongue. How ever let us try to keep it a respectable level.

Thank you

AC staff
Back to top Go down
Mzirad
Hastati
Hastati
Mzirad

Vent Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Information   Vent Information I_icon_minitime7/13/2009, 04:14

Yes agreed I had a bad response due to some vent chat once. Nothing like having the daughter call you up (actually called wife instead of me) and say your privilege of having the grandkids over to spend the day or night due to them responding to their father with the words "blank you" after being told to do something. They told their dad they were are just repeating what they heard at grandpas house and grandpa always makes us be nice, obey the rules, and enforces the rules. Lets just say I learned my lesson and when the grandkids are around vent is off unles they are in bed and even if in bed the headphones are plugged in. Iget a laugh at the situation now but at the time with the wifes responce it was no laughing matter. It just reminded me again that their are others out there that my actions or others can affect.
Back to top Go down
Founder Brolms
Hastati
Hastati
Founder Brolms

Vent Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Information   Vent Information I_icon_minitime9/4/2009, 06:20

Don't forget to donate everyone just a dollar from everyone would pay for vent every month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vent Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Information   Vent Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vent Information
Page 1 of 1