Legion of Avalon's Chosen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Avalon's Chosen

Site for a Legion of Aion: Avalons Chosen

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Avalon's Chosen new forums. If you are wishing to join Avalon's Chosen. Please go to Town Hall Tab and Recruitment section or Use the Link in Recruitement Status Side bar link for Application Form . Thank you LOAC Staff
Avalon's Chosen would like to welcome our new member Cycloptix and Dielectra. We look forward to many adventures with you all.
Congrats to our members that have been promoted to Munifex. Eshu, Rieku, Caldenfor, Favrin, Mommyof2girls, Cherub, Kataya, and Decesare great job you all keep up the good work.
Notice. current issues with log off button.. temp fix is a small log off button under AC crest. Also Firfox will not auto log you out like IE does for some.

Guide How to Make Money

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Guide How to Make Money Empty
PostSubject: Guide How to Make Money   Guide How to Make Money I_icon_minitime7/11/2009, 18:30

Last edited by Garthural on 9/1/2009, 00:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sticky post from basket)
Back to top Go down
knickers
speculatores
speculatores
knickers

PostSubject: Re: Guide How to Make Money   Guide How to Make Money I_icon_minitime7/11/2009, 20:39

The easiest way of making money is really simple. What you need to do is increase your bag space as much as you can. next step is pick up everything. Once your bag is full just go back to town and sell everything (Except your quest items). It really works. That is how I make money on the beta, and I believe that is going to be the easiest way of making Kinah. Of course the guide helps a lot too.
Back to top Go down
XxleperxX
Socii
Socii
XxleperxX

PostSubject: just kill lepharist in altgard   Guide How to Make Money I_icon_minitime7/11/2009, 21:03

until they drop lepharist mask i sold 10 of them for 15,000 kinah a piece just trying to show you a easier way to be rich trust me it works
Back to top Go down
http://skolb01@charter.net
Róse
Principes
Principes
Róse

PostSubject: Re: Guide How to Make Money   Guide How to Make Money I_icon_minitime7/11/2009, 21:14

The guide is one way but I have to agree with Knickers selling everything I picked up seemed to make me alot of money. you just have to make sure you pick up all the trash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide How to Make Money   Guide How to Make Money I_icon_minitime7/11/2009, 22:38

bah humbug no need to get all worked up .... some people dont try to go out farming single items.
Me i just do what ever im in the mood for. But making money in this game there are a lot of ways to make it! WOOT MINIS
Back to top Go down
Draclich
Sagittarii
Sagittarii
Draclich

PostSubject: Re: Guide How to Make Money   Guide How to Make Money I_icon_minitime7/11/2009, 23:12

I agree that bag space is very important. I dumped all my exta cash into that area and it makes it so i can make even more money faster. Bag space pays for itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide How to Make Money   Guide How to Make Money I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide How to Make Money
Page 1 of 1