Legion of Avalon's Chosen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Avalon's Chosen

Site for a Legion of Aion: Avalons Chosen

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Avalon's Chosen new forums. If you are wishing to join Avalon's Chosen. Please go to Town Hall Tab and Recruitment section or Use the Link in Recruitement Status Side bar link for Application Form . Thank you LOAC Staff
Avalon's Chosen would like to welcome our new member Cycloptix and Dielectra. We look forward to many adventures with you all.
Congrats to our members that have been promoted to Munifex. Eshu, Rieku, Caldenfor, Favrin, Mommyof2girls, Cherub, Kataya, and Decesare great job you all keep up the good work.
Notice. current issues with log off button.. temp fix is a small log off button under AC crest. Also Firfox will not auto log you out like IE does for some.

What is so good?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
starfall

What is so good? Empty
PostSubject: What is so good?   What is so good? I_icon_minitime7/10/2009, 15:26

so what makes this NA legion better than the others that i have been to? I see a lot of the same "speeches".....
Back to top Go down
Garthural
Hastati
Hastati
Garthural

What is so good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is so good?   What is so good? I_icon_minitime7/10/2009, 15:43

Hello Starfall. Thank you for the question. To best answer this first you must understand we are not in a competion with any other legion or want to be. For we are who we are for what we are. We are a family and friend legion the core of the legion is built around a group of real life friends and family who live with in and hour and half radius of each other and see each other in real life several times a week.

It is from here we have built close bonds and we have embraced new members from accross the NA region as not members but as family and friends. We are not building a legion we are building a community of people who like to spend time with each other on a game. Now we do have goals to accomplish as a legion and they will be achieved but not at the cost of our legion community, or our reputation as a upstanding legion. For we belive integraty in the game with players not in our legion is very important. By this i mean we will not bash other legions, players , or do things to give us a bad name.

Avalon's Chosen does have end game goals and we are already in planing stages of setting them in place. We have also goals for each member to gain there foot hold in Aion as well. But we will never boast that we are better than any other legion. But what we will do is one our own community will know who we are and what we stand for. And in time other players and legions in Aion will make there judgement on who we are and where we stand in there ranks and where we are going as a legion and this is what we strive for to be high standing.

I hope this gives you answers about Avalon's Chosen.

Garthural
Back to top Go down
sidant
Sagittarii
Sagittarii
sidant

What is so good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is so good?   What is so good? I_icon_minitime7/10/2009, 16:49

And....

We have the BEST cookies EVER!
Back to top Go down
Róse
Principes
Principes
Róse

What is so good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is so good?   What is so good? I_icon_minitime7/10/2009, 21:17

Also we help each other in anyway we can. And we all have positive attitudes (no fighting or blaming stuff on someone else) We like to have fun while we achieve our goals. WOOT GO AVALONS CHOSEN
Back to top Go down
Draclich
Sagittarii
Sagittarii
Draclich

What is so good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is so good?   What is so good? I_icon_minitime7/11/2009, 02:29

I have played Hard Core and I have played family style. While one may get the total content finished faster in Hard Core, I tend to have a much funner time achieving it with my close friends.
Back to top Go down
Róse
Principes
Principes
Róse

What is so good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is so good?   What is so good? I_icon_minitime7/11/2009, 09:56

I agree achieving goals with close friends and family always seems more fun then just in a Hard core group always so serious lol
Back to top Go down

What is so good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is so good?   What is so good? I_icon_minitime7/12/2009, 04:35

we are so goood because... welll ( i'm here)

lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Garthural
Hastati
Hastati
Garthural

What is so good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is so good?   What is so good? I_icon_minitime7/12/2009, 07:02

Lol dirty always up to no good.. !!!! but we all love him for it .
Back to top Go down
Maxxy
Hastati
Hastati
Maxxy

What is so good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is so good?   What is so good? I_icon_minitime8/14/2009, 18:57

I second Draclich's comments. I prefer great people over speed, or trophy's I guess. I cannot think of any better people to play with then the ones in this guild.

For me that would be why it makes it better then any other.

Take care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is so good? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is so good?   What is so good? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is so good?
Page 1 of 1