Legion of Avalon's Chosen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Avalon's Chosen

Site for a Legion of Aion: Avalons Chosen

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Avalon's Chosen new forums. If you are wishing to join Avalon's Chosen. Please go to Town Hall Tab and Recruitment section or Use the Link in Recruitement Status Side bar link for Application Form . Thank you LOAC Staff
Avalon's Chosen would like to welcome our new member Cycloptix and Dielectra. We look forward to many adventures with you all.
Congrats to our members that have been promoted to Munifex. Eshu, Rieku, Caldenfor, Favrin, Mommyof2girls, Cherub, Kataya, and Decesare great job you all keep up the good work.
Notice. current issues with log off button.. temp fix is a small log off button under AC crest. Also Firfox will not auto log you out like IE does for some.

my new application too garth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxleperxX
Socii
Socii
XxleperxX

my new application too garth Empty
PostSubject: my new application too garth   my new application too garth I_icon_minitime7/28/2009, 16:02

Have you read and agree to Legion rules and conduct posted on home page?: (found as topic in this forum)
yes

What class are you interested in playing?:
chanter/assassin/sorceor

What other MMORPG's have you played?:
wow gw,

Why have you chosen to play Aion?:
i have been following this game for a long time

Do you know any actual active Avalon's Chosen legion members that may be able to vouch for you?:
yes , garth,garlich,dirty

If you have been a member of another legion prior. Why did you leave or deciding to leave?:
no

What is best way to contact you after reviewing you application?: If you use a email please put address here. thank you.
skolb01@charter.net

Application Availability Info: (example)
Sunday -> sometimes
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> always
Saturday -> always
Back to top Go down
http://skolb01@charter.net
Garthural
Hastati
Hastati
Garthural

PostSubject: Re: my new application too garth   my new application too garth I_icon_minitime7/28/2009, 18:51

Thenk you XxleperxX for getting this copy back to me. =-)
Back to top Go down
XxleperxX
Socii
Socii
XxleperxX

PostSubject: Re: my new application too garth   my new application too garth I_icon_minitime8/21/2009, 02:32

hey man i was wondering why i was kicked from the legion i was honest and i seen maxxee in game and asked her but no reply can you pls email me ty healsalot
Back to top Go down
Garthural
Hastati
Hastati
Garthural

PostSubject: Re: my new application too garth   my new application too garth I_icon_minitime8/21/2009, 02:58

?? I am not sure what happen i have asked around but so far no one that had any power to do so said they did. But how ever there was some glitches over weekend. I logged in and was not in legion either but when i logged in later it showed i was in. But as far as i know and i have asked all the leaders you was not kicked for any reason. So it may of been a glitch. cause you are still active on site.
Back to top Go down
Maxxy
Hastati
Hastati
Maxxy

PostSubject: Re: my new application too garth   my new application too garth I_icon_minitime8/21/2009, 05:51

Hi XxleperxX,

I saw you in game, and wondered why no guild tag. I missed any tell/whisper you sent to me though.Sorry about that, I could of had a lot of chat going by from my daughter when you sent a tell.
Back to top Go down
XxleperxX
Socii
Socii
XxleperxX

PostSubject: hey no problem i thought it was a glitch   my new application too garth I_icon_minitime8/21/2009, 15:15

XxleperxX wrote:
hey man i was wondering why i was kicked from the legion i was honest and i seen maxxee in game and asked her but no reply can you pls email me ty healsalot
no problem i thought it was a glitch and im not assuming anything diffrent 1 more ?? what server at launch !!!! ty loac ....
Back to top Go down
Caldenfor
Hastati
Hastati

PostSubject: Re: my new application too garth   my new application too garth I_icon_minitime8/21/2009, 15:25

Open Beta is Siel, nothing 100% official has been mentioned for release.

Caldenfor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my new application too garth   my new application too garth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my new application too garth
Page 1 of 1